Alright, how many weeks am i and i still am, or i am already uncomfortably miserable! I am passed the throw up everyday thing, thank goodness!! So now, this sounds strange, even to me , but i am always so bloated or constantly have this outward pressure. I compare myself to my girlfriends that live near me that are also pregnant and they just have this cute low bump. Mine, not so cute! You see above my belly button is always so tight and pushes out and i can not suck it in. (it is worse at night too.)
SO what (organ?) is it that is being pushed up and out! Now i know that i should not compare myself to other people. 1. everyone and pregnancy is different and 2. i am shorter and chubbier to being with. I just don't remember feeling like this ever with Payton. So, has anyone experienced this constant, uncomfortable bloated feeling? (i am regular...fyi)
for the record, i am grateful to even be pregnant!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
i love being pregnant...
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I don't know I am sure it is normal being pregnant SUCKS!!!!!! Totally worth it but SUCKS!!!!!!! I am sure you look adorable! You don't know what it is right? Are you finding out? I hope so I hate surprises. Good luck with everything. I know you are grateful to be pregnant and so was I but it doesn't stop it from sucking :) Love Ya
Congrats on the pregnancy and sorry hear your sick! That sucks. Good luck and can't wait to see it in months from now!
Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well! I got that a little bit, and it really hurts! At least you'll have something adorable and delicious to show for when you are all done!
Hey Brandee,
Thanks for checking in on my blog... still way behind, I will get there!
Sorry you don't feel good, but as you know, it is all worth it!
Love ya!
The things we go trough to have kids! But it is so worth it! Does the 22nd of May work okay for the meeting? We are going to have it some where in Brigham at 7:30pm. I know that is alittle late for a Friday night but that is the only time Adam could do it.Just let me know if that works.
That is crappy! I totally feel your pain. Hang in there. I know it seems to go slow, but before you know it will be over and you will have a beautiful bundle of joy!
Post a Comment