so i thought i would just throw this picture up because i thought Payton looked so cute smiling in her "cimmy and paul wedding dress" and to show off my few tulips i have in my back yard. Okay so this is only the 2 summer we are in this house and so we are still landscaping...kinda so not much to look at i know. But the tulips bring me to a story that i have about the tulips i have in my front yard.
So we live near some apts. and really some sad family cases really. there is this one little girl that comes by and picks the blooms off my tulips and other one time bloom flowers. now really i am not a picky person about kids picking flowers, but my yard needs all that it has and when the one time blooms flowers are picked and gone, that is all i have. so I hate to tell her not to pick the flowers but what choice do i have? so what do you think, am i just a "mean old lady?"
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
small update
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh se looks so pretty. I hope you are feeling well. Love ya
Hey So I finally had a chance to read this post. Are you kidding me that would piss me off. I look forward to my flowers blooming it is my favorite thing about spring. I think yo have every right to stop her from picking your happiness!
Post a Comment