Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Early Easter


Why my pictures load backwards everytime no matter which order i do it i will never know!
So we had an early easter egg hunt with some friends. It was the best day in probably 2 weeks and weather forcasts say sit will probably be the best for this week for sure! I have such a love hate relationship with spring! So this is AFTER the hunt enjoying the swing set!

Showing me the goodies!

Finding the eggs! We had to leave the festivities a little early because of an "accident!"
Okay so a little about the Potty training situation. So this is round # 3 with her and she seems to really want to do it this time... HOWEVER! so at home i completely trust her. She will just tell me or go all by herself, then let me know she is done so i can do the clean up! But so we go anywhere and i think it is the excitement, and she always tells me just a bit too late! When i try to put her on the potty before i know we are going to have an accident, she become straight as a board and refuses. Now the only success i have is if i give her some candy to eat while sitting on the potty when we are not at home. So... help!? i am hoping it will all just click... but in the mean time it is 2 pair of clothes if we go to see cousins or friends.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't get discouraged, she will get there! She is such a cutie... she looks like she is having fun hunting easter eggs.... too bad the kids will not ever experience a "Grandma Jula" Easter Egg Hunt... they were the best! :)

James and Whitney said...

Cute pic's! I can't believe how big she is...How fun! Don't worry Beckam had accidents for at least a month after he was potty trained and then it was like one day they just stopped. Just give it a little time she will be there.

Matt&Melissa said...

Sorry, I have no potty training advice...I'm clueless myself! By the way, I keep checking your blog to see if you know what you are having...when do you find out?

Jess Mangum said...

seriously she is such a doll!! easter looks like it was fun.. about the sewing.. I took sewing in H.S. but it was basics.. so I just kinda tought myself not to hard.. i cant do clothes or anything but blakets and anything that has measurements i can usually accomplish ha! i just enjoy it basically!