AGAIN all backwards, no matter how i try! so this is easter morning finding her Easter basket!
Finding lots of goodies and her colored eggs!
Colored eggs all finished!
Coloring eggs, we took the pants off so not to get coloring on them, but she does have a covered bum sitting on my table for sure! (cinn!)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
happy Easter!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love easter! kenna and payton are the best of friends i love it!
LOL...remind me to never eat at your house again. No matter how delicious the home-made mac and cheese is...on second thought, I can't stay away from it.
Looks like you had a great Easter, it's so much fun for the kids! No we have not moved yet.Our house is still for sell and I am tired of it! We are having tons of people look at it just no offers. Me and Adam Folkman are trying to set up a date to have a meeting for the reunion. I am wondering if any of these dates work for you ( if you would still like to help)May 1,8,22,or 29. I am not sure where we willing be having, but I will let you know.
So, so cute...I love her jammies, they are darling!
Post a Comment