Thanks to Brooke, this is what you all get! (jk)
A- Attached or single: Attached! :
B- Best Friend: My mom and Jeremy
C-Cake or Pie: Cake!
D-Day:Sunday! (only day to sleep in!)
E- Essential Item: cell phone... amen! or my appointment book
F- Favorite Color: I really like pink, although i like to wear blues or white (of course, to those that know my closet!)
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears (why not swedish fish Brooke?)
H-Home town: LOBC
I- Indulgences: There are so many...recently...carmels.
J- January or July?: July!
K-Kids:Payton
L-Life is incomplete without: I agree with Annie, Friends and Family. ditto you too AND Dancing with the Stars!
M- Marriage Date: December 27, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: There are 5 of us, 2 brothers and 2 sister :)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS!
Q- Quote: "This too shall pass" or Live, laugh, and love! (there is a really cute saying that goes with this but i mix it up all the time so instead of murdering it, that is a summary.)
R- Reason To Smile: I have a happy healthy family!
S- Season: You know i love summer, but fall and Spring are probably #1. It is just so pretty with new blossoms or fall leaves!
T- Tag: if you read this consider yourself tagged.... SORRY!
U- Unknown fact about me: Stitches 5times, no broken bones. Although, my family considers that a modern miracle.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal:Not sure what Oppressor of animals means.. but i do eat meat sparingly.
W- Worst Habit: Jeremy would say shopping!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound. Any experience I have had with it is usually looking at a baby, how wonderful is that... no announcement! i am talking about in the past!
Y-Your favorite food: Papa Murphy Pizza or cantalope
Z: Zodiac Sign:Scorpio
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Blame Brooke!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I had so much fun reading your tag. I bet we could have filled out each others correctly!
Thanks for posting that website for our class! I know I am such a slaker! I just have not had time to do much. Adam Folkman got a hold of me and has a bunch of stuff on face book for us, he has on there the slide show. Some time we need to get together to decided how we want to do every thing!
Why the crap did we all get married in the winter? Wierd! Payton is getting so big! I know I always say that, but she is! I love seeing all the cute pic's of her and the cute little things she does! How fun!
Melissa offered her house this year for the party. So now we just need to decide on a date that works for everyone. Also how about kidless this year?
So I was totally "blogstalking" as some call it, and I ran across a friend of a friend of a friend (you get the idea) and I saw Brandee..... I've only know one Brand"ee" my whole life and I was right!!!! Oh my Gosh- what a small world. (sort of...it is the internet) but any who, I hope you don't mind that I am adding a comment! I'm so glad to see you doing well and what a cute family!!!!
It was so much fun learning more about you, Brandee. Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment