Friday, September 12, 2008

Class Reunion

OKAY! For those of you who are in the same graduating class as Jeremy and I, please read this.

So I just registered on our high school class website and I feel bad that so few of us are "registered."
We missed the 5 year and sadly the 10 year is just around the corner!!!

So PLEASE if you haven't, please go to our high school website and register so that we can locate as many as possible. If you can get the word out and help locate as many as we can as soon as we can!

Thanks so much!

5 comments:

The Garza's said...

ok seriously can your daughter get any cuter?? she is adorable- I am glad you found my blog I didn't know you had one either. Your family is so cute- I will have to keep checking up on your fun little news!

Elyse said...

Where do I go to register? Is there a website or something?

*Heather* said...

Where do I go to register?

Tori said...

Brandee,

I noticed that you didn't have the website listed on your post so I was going to leave it in a comment. It looks like a few have asked. It is at:http://classreport.org/usa/ut/brigham_city/behs/2000/

can you believe 10 years is coming up? crazy!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I just need your address which you can send through email... jhula12@hotmail.com for the party