SO Peach days once again! Payton was excited to watch the parade because i think she knew that you get candy at parades!
So the reason i look so "beautiful" is because i had just ran the Peach Days 10 K race. Thanks to Ashlee for running with me. She is the reason that we finished 5th in our age group. I don't know what metal that would be in the Olympics (aluminum maybe?) but i proudly accept! Thanks for pushing me. I ran it last year by myself and it was easy to slow down when i got tired. With a partner, it kept my on pace. I can now say it was a lot of fun, if you would have asked my around mile 41/2 i probably wouldn't have given you a very nice response!
Back to the parade... yep Payton loves going for the candy!
maci and Payton enjoying the parade. I have to say each time a band or music went by Payton danced and i thought it was hilarious! too bad i didn't get her moves on camera!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Peach Days 2008
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
brandee!!! i am so impressed with the 10K!!! congrats!!! it's gotta be the treadmill.....:)
Good job Brandee! I'm impressed too! You've always been such a good little runner
wow! way to go! thats a big deal!!! your awesome..
You're awesome! Way to go on running the race!! It looks like you had a great Peach Days!
Hey Brandee thats awesome you took 5th. You ran that race fast!! Congrats maybe next year you can talk me into running it again haha!!!
I love the pictures--especially the one with Payton on the carousel! She is darling! Congrats again on the race!
Wow, that is so great that you ran the 10 K.... and then to take 5th place... you go girl!!! Looks like you are having a great summer, or should I say "had" a great summer. Fall is just around the corner. That means cooler temp. for us and it can't come too soon. (we have been having problems with our air conditioner all summer... not fun:( I love looking at your blog, Payton just keep getting cuter & cuter!!!
I am so proud of you Brandee. Plan on me running it with you next year. I am in the Philly category so we can't compete! Maybe someday you can be as big as me and run in my category. I tagged you by the way so look at my blog
wow, apparently I am not the only one who thinks that you are amazing!! You rock! I am so impressed, it takes a lot to run like that.
Post a Comment