Back in the saddle. When there are rides around you know you will find Payton on the "merry-go -round" her favorite ride.
There was another ride beside the carousel that she wanted to ride more than once. This cute pirate ship and duck ride. She liked the back seat so she could turn around and talk to the duck the entire ride. Really! the second time she rode it i tried putting her in the front seat, she wanted none of that!
Peach Days, for me, is the official end of summer! So with Peach Days now 363 days away, summer is gone! So sad, I feel like it has been such good fun summer. We have really enjoyed it with Payton! Now let us all hope for a long fall and early spring, at least right now anyway, i just am not looking forward to cold, coat weather!
Monday, September 8, 2008
And its official!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! It was great to see you this last week! You look amazing as always! Great job on the run!
I love the picture with Payton in her glasses, so divA! In reply to the question.. I got them at Dimples and Dandelions.com its the cutest little boutique. They are so cute right? The Cinderella doll is "Topsy Turvy" dolls they have plenty more;)
So I am hosting an Usborne party (I've been buying tons of their books so I decided I to just host a party)if you would like to come look for Christmas gifts for your lil girl let me know and I'll send an invite. Your other "mommy" friends are invited too or family to buy for your lil Payton!
I too am sad that the summer is ending. Looks like you guys had fun at your parade and wow to you for running! I always thought that would be a great accomplishment but never had a great enough desire I guess.
Post a Comment