Wednesday, October 8, 2008

so it has been awhile!


Drum roll please... so those of you who got the wonderful opportunity to play in our doll house as a child well, do you recognize it now?! I FINALLY finished the remodel. (Payton got it for her B-day and I just now got around to it.) She loves it, and sitting in it too! go figure!

So Payton wanted a picture of Payton and Mom both in our curlers! Yeah I know it is one of my best!

Another pic of the doll house but i really am getting it of Payton and those AMAZING legs!! So Payton and I go to a mommy and me ballet and gymnastic class each week! She absolutely loves it ! I is so funny, while she is dancing she has this permanent grin on her face then she just giggles when she dances with the other cute girls her age!

These last tw0 pictures are probably the last we will have at the park this year! She loves it when we go so i Hope that fall is long and spring is early.

6 comments:

Charity said...

I was spelling your name wrong so I couldn't find you guys. I'm so glad you found us. Payton is probably the cutest little girl EVER! Were did you get that doll house? it is great

SKIPR said...

Super cute:)

Matt&Melissa said...

I love that you are still wearing Jeremys baseball shirt! Didn't you have that in high school? or was it college? So, so cute pictures!

Amanda Laing said...

It turned out darling Brandee! Now if I could only get around to making your hanger thing. The apron pattern came today!

The Morrisons... said...

She is seriously so cute. Is that a little dance outfit so cute. I know I have said this before but, when you come to St. George we should get together, along with Eryka. Maybe we could go to Pizza Factory. haha.

Jamie said...

A mommy and me ballet class? FUN! Can I come with my boys? ;) You did a great job on the doll house! Payton is so darling!