So who does a picnic on Halloween? That would be Payton and I. So since it was 60 something I took her to the park for a picnic. It actually was really nice, we had the park all to ourselves....we must have looked strange at the park OCt 31rst. Oh well she had fun and now she is worn out fast asleep! So it was a great day! I am excited for tonight.
So i dyed my hair dark, still getting used to it so that is why i didn't post any pictures. I guess halloween is a great time to experiment. No it is okay but call me crazy i FEEL more comfortable as a blonde. But change is good and it is only a semi color!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween Picinic?!?!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so fun to get caught up on your little fam! Love the dollhouse, my Dad made us one when we were little!
Seriously, you have to get outside while you can...we do the same thing! I'm not looking forward to winter AT ALL! I want to see your new hair, post some picures of it...I'm sure its way cute!
Post a Comment