Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Walk


So we went to a small pumpkin walk in our town. Payton liked it, I think. She kept going back to the pumpkin display that gave away free candy.

her favorite was probably this bear picnic display. She likes the story Goldilocks and the 3 bears so she kept asking where Goldilocks was.

She was fascinated with the witch, just a little timid to get too close.

I am so excited for Halloween! I love this holiday and Payton is so excited to dress up in her costume. (i will get those halloween pics up.)

4 comments:

Randi said...

Brandee she is getting so big. She is adorable. I love the weather change it just feels good. Plus that means Christmas is around the corner. Love ya B

smnorton said...

Payton is adorable I took the kids to a pumpkin walk in Logan they had so much fun. And of course sign me up to come to the midnight showing Shaun wont come with me so that sounds great!!!

Nicole DeMille said...

Hey we just wanted to make sure you knew we are blessing Braxton and Gavin on Nov 2nd at 9 at the rock church. Hope to see you there

cheree said...

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!:) Hopefully you are doing something fun for it ! Have a great day!