So this last weekend we put Payton in the Tremonton Days Baby pageant. It wasn't that much fun for her. She had to stay on the stage when all she really wanted to do was go swing! But she did manage to tell the judges hello and blow them a kiss and i guess it worked!
After all that she was crowned the Queen! They gave tried to give her a sash, she said no, they tried to give her a trophy and crown, she said no, but when they gave her a princess puzzle she said okay! We made her put the crown on for a few pictures then she didn't want to take it off.
This is Payton after we went swimming she wanted to take a picture to say cheese!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Queen Payton
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
im not suprised that she won because she is so adorable! that is funny that she didnt want the crown and sash!! she is so stinkin cute!!
CONGRATS Payton! she is so funny.. i get a kick out of the things she says!
hey! no we dont all have trailers.. just raelee and brooks! justin and my dad rented one together and we went with a couple diff families so thats where the other trailers casme in! ha
How fun that she won the contest she is seriously so flippin adorable. And that makes me laugh that she didnt want to tkae any of the goodies they tried to give her.
Darling! Congrats Payton! She is so cute--I love that she would not put the crown on! :)
That is so cute that Payton won! I love it!
What an adorable little queen she is!!
congrats Payton!! she is so cute! how is life? i found your blog on tanya's and am very excited because I have been wanting to keep in touch! hope things are going well!
Uh-Oh now she has an official title you guy's are in big trouble lol! That is so fun! She looks darling in her little crown!
I love it! She can't get any cuter (I don't know how many times I say how cute she is!) We really need to get the girls together for a little play date. Call me next time you are down my way and we'll go do something.
She is definately royalty - and knows what she wants. What fun pictures!
What I beautiful little beauty queen, she is so cute! Looks like you are having a fun summer.
I am at Randi's... waiting for the baby to come. We will keep you posted.
Love you,
Lisa
Post a Comment