So we went to Flaming Gorge Last weekend with Drew and Amanda and then Amanda's Family, some of their Friends, my Dad, Candace and Cooper. It was fantastic! Thanks for the invite Drew! So I know this is sad that these are the only Pictures I have of the adventure. Payton LOVED it. We really had to keep and eye on her on the beach, she wasn't scared of the water at all. She was always saying she wanted to go on a boat ride.
Amanda took pics that I need to get from her of this swing I TRIED!!! Yeah, I crashed miserably, literally! I swung out from the swing wrong and landed on my right side. I have a bruise from underneath my right armpit to my knee. I would have taken a picture, but take my word for it bruise or no bruise it just isn't a pretty site! I thought I had broken a rib. It took me a good 4 hours before I could take a deep breath with out a sharp pain piercing my side. I lived.
So obviously the picture above is Payton and Kennady eating breakfast. I have just come to terms that when Payton isn't in her realm she is not a good eater. At home she eats good, when we go places, I am not sure how she survives, i can't get her to eat. Too excited i guess.
Then the next picture is the only one I have of anyone doing anything on the water. (sad i know.) so it is me on the left and Candace on the right knee boarding. I have forgotten how fun it really is to be on the water. I hadn't done anything for the last two summers. The first one i was a whale and Pregnant, last summer, I am not sure why. It was so much fun, and can't wait til we go again!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Flaming Gorgeous!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, it looks so fun! I love Flaming Gorge. Boating is so much fun when you can actually do stuff! Funny what you were saying about Payton and her not eating when you are away from home, Ella is the exact same way. I always wonder how she survives too, but its true, you just have to deal with it! (Sorry I haven't called about the baby, I'm trying to deal with all the crazy changes - I promise I'll call soon!)
I love those pictures and the Darth Vader one! Matt goes: thats scary Darth Vader with all those kids!. ha ha :)
Post a Comment