Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cooper's B-day!


Happy Birthday to COOPER! BIG 7!!! So yes that is Darth Vader! The boys thought that was just neat-o! they had a water/ Star Wars Birthday Party! it was a hit! Good job Candace!

After the boys went home then Payton wanted to get into the Pool too. No swimming suit...i don't know!

5 comments:

cheree said...

So I haven't looked at your blog for awhile. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! The pictures of Payton are darling!!! How did she do at Lagoon?

Evans said...

Oh my gosh I just love the pictures of Payton she really is so adorable!(i like the flowers too) It was fun to see you guys for a minute while you were here.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Holy crap she is darling! How fun for ehr I wish I could swim right now too! lUckY

*Heather* said...

Payton is so cute & it looked like the party was fun! I love the pic of her swimming with no suit! Kids are so funny and just don't care. What a fun summer you've been having!

DeMille Family said...

Hey! its Danielle DeMille. I found your blog from Steve and Kim's. It's fun to see what's happening with your little family. Payton is so adorable, Amanda does a great job with her photography. Come visit our blog!