Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lagoon!


So we went to Lagoon Last Thursday for ATK Lagoon Day. I haven't been there is years! It was a lot of fun! We just stayed by the kiddie rides and let Payton ride them all day. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! (she takes after her mother that way!) This is us on the train ride, she loved the train and seeing the animals.

This one is Bulgy the Whale and she rode it probably 7-10 times right in a row. She kept saying again, and again. It was nice that although Lagoon was crowded the Kiddie rides went really quick or there was no line at al.l

Payton and Maci on a ride. They had a blast together. This ride was a little scary, right now they are together, but just before the ride began Payton climbed into the back seat! So I went running in there to stop the ride but luckily a supervisor saw what happened. He stopped the ride and they buckled Payton in the back seat... tight!!

Payton and Maci on the ride of the day... Bulgy the Whale!

4 comments:

smnorton said...

Lagoon looks like tons of fun. I wanted to take Jaxon there on Thiokol day but we didnt make it. Maybe next year because I know he would love it. So scary that Payton climbed in the back good thing the person saw. She is adorable Brandee!And so cool Darth Vader was at his birthday party!

Brooke Low said...

Payton is going to love Disneyland. You are the only person I know who enjoys amusement parks more than I do. You are crazy. There is no ride out there that could make you sick. And you have no fear. Cooper's party looked super fun. I need to hire that Darth Vader for Matthew's party.

Jamie said...

That last picture of Payton at Lagoon is my favorite! Her little face! SO cute! I am in love with the b&w pictures too, she really is the cutest little girl!:)

THE GOULDINGS said...

looks like you guys had a fun time! hope cooper had a good birhtday! Payton is growing up and just cutier and cutier everyday!!