Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday!


Payton showing me she is 2! (yeah, it looks like 5 i know, we are working on it!)

So i just wanted to give you all a sense of just how excited the boys were to coming to our Mermaid luau! They watched the Olympic basketball the entire time. Oh wait, they did break away long enough to grab some cake and sorbet! jk it was all fun!

So she got a baby Minnie Mouse that she is clearly stating is hers!

We gave her (along with Biz and Pa) a doll house. This was technically Cinn's and my barbie doll house we spent many a hours playing in. okay cinn, i know mom made it for you but i put in just as much time, it should have been to the both of us! anyway, we gave that to her and bought here a few baby dolls to play with it. She LOVES IT!!! I am planning to remodel it and sadly say goodbye to the Pegasis room.

3 comments:

*Heather* said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's 2!! What a fun party! Doll houses are so much fun for girls especially with the sentimental value that it was yours when you were little. How cute!!! Glad you survived the party too... it's a lot of work for mom! Way to go!

Ginger said...

Oh my gosh! The dollhouse. I am feeling a real sense of nostalgia looking at that dollhouse and thinking of the many many hours Cin and I spent down in the playroom/cement storage room in your parents basement! LOL. And of course Cinnamon always reserved the cute boy cabbage patch doll for herself and left me with that life sized doll that was about as tall as me and so we decided she was my "teenager?" I put up with so much! Honestly.

Jamie said...

Happy Bday Payton! Two already?!! She is so dang cute! I had a doll house just like that when I was little, great memories!:)