When I saw what Payton was doing I had to run, get the camera, put new batteries in (w/o resetting the date that is why it says it was taken in January) all before she would move. Jer and I thought it was hilarious that she planted herself down in her doll's cradle and read herself a book! Clearly American Idol is not her thing! This is such a fun stage for Jer and I to watch what she will do and sometimes say next! Then I decided to take a picture of Jer watching American Idol. I am a fan so in the process of it being on each week, thus is Jer! He looks like he is loving it doesn't he!
(I realize this a record for me on the # of posts I have done within a month!)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Oh the things they'll do!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They do the funniest thing don't they. I wish I knew what Cash thinks sometimes. Me too, huge A.I. fan, love it. Is the news out of control over David?
super cute! also love Payton dancing. he he
Hey guys!--
I think it is a pretty big toss up of who is the cutest between Jer and Payton! hee hee :) OK we all know that it is Payton! She is the winner! I love her dancing so much-she is just hilarious.
Love it!! Sometimes you wonder where they come up with the things they do. And I am a huge American Idol fan! I TVO it every week so I don't ever miss it. Who do you want to win?
Post a Comment