I finally got her dancing on video. Usually when I pull out the camera she stops what she is doing and runs over to "see Payton". She absolutely loves the music from the movie Enchanted! She dances every time! She must have gotten her love for dancing from me but her moves from her daddy! right?!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cute! I love how she points her toes - too funny! Ella dances too, and I have no idea where she got her moves from! Kids are so cute how they pick up on these things!
She is so cute! Im so glad Elle will keep her bows in cause if not i would be pretty mad cause i've spent to much time making all of her bows.
That is darling.....I'm sure your mom loves to see that...
Hey,
Sorry I only check my blog about once or twice a month. Since I don't update it much I don't check it! I totally hate the whole yard thing!!! I don't think I will ever get one! I was suppost to get concrete about two weeks ago. But I still haven't and Jeff seems to find all kinds of other projects to start. We'll have to get together and let the girls play. Hallie just turned two. I love this age! Chat with you soon!
Oh my- what a little doll! She is super talented! She's a great little dancer! :)
What a cutie! Kids make life a lot more fun!
Post a Comment