Hello! Yes I know this is a rather old photo, I'll be honest I haven't taken any since Easter and I put some up of those already. This picture still holds true today! She loves to get on the bathroom counter top and admirer herself! She will smile and talk to herself like she is the only one in the world! As a mother I just think she is the most precious thing around! I just hope that she can be as sweet to other children as she is to herself. We are working on her people skills like sharing and smiling. She is so stinking shy. Which I guess it can be a blessing, but we all know her shyness she did not get from her mother. I am beginning to think the only thing that I did give her is the dimple in her chin. She is definitely her daddy's daughter!
For certain some people asking, consider this an "update." No news is good news I guess, we are all just waiting, waiting, and still waiting for some spring like temperatures. Snow is not quite what we like to see every other day.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
updated!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brandee, she is getting so big and she is so stinkin cute!!! This is your cousin in law-kinda of-alisha. Hey I was wondering if you could give me your email address so that I can send you an invite to my blog. Thanks brandee. Oh by the way we are blessing Oakley on May 4-at 9:00 if you would like to come and then we are having a brunch at our house after, and if it is bad weather we will be having it at grandma's house...Talk to ya later.
She is darling! I love that she talks to herself in the mirror- I think it's adorable when kids do that!
What a sweetie! I love that stage where they just smile at the mirror like it's a friend. She's so darn cute!
That is so dang cute! By golly if all else fails at least she loves herself! Although when all this takes place you know what that means? Thats right time for another one lol! She is so cute!
Post a Comment