Late Easter Pictures!Biz spoiled her with a bike for Easter and... if the weather would ever decide to be spring I think she would enjoy it!
While all the cousins were looking for eggs, Payton got distracted in her egg hunt and played in the dirt! "Cool Dirt," she must take after her daddy.
I just love her rugrat pigtales!
She absolutely loves "Mouse!" I try and show her that Mnnie wears a bow and for a couple of minutes she'll actually wears one too!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Brandee-I just read your comment on my blog and it sounded like you were in for Park City. I never heard a yes or no. Let me know I am booking the room by tomorrow.
Your little Payton is too cute! I love her little pigtails and can't wait til' Ava has enough hair so I can do pigtails on her. Oh yeah and the slideshows....you go to Rockyou.com :)
I love Payton's cute little pigtails - and her crocs too!
Oh my gosh BRANDEE! How are you? Thanks for commenting. Payton is SO dang cute! Yea, they do look like the same age...Cash will will be 18 months on the 13. We are living in Vegas and love it. Where are you guys? And Yes, Eryka did marry my brother. Crazy huh! It is so fun. They are in the process of moving to St. George. They are doing good. It is so good to hear from you. If you don't mind can I add you to my list?
That would be so fun to get together. My email is mccallmorrison@gmail I am up there a ton so whenever you are down let us know.
Hey Brandee...I just found you. I wanted to say hello, it looks like everything is going well! You have the cutest family:)
Post a Comment