The picture above was taken a few weeks ago when we went to St George where it was 70 degrees and wonderful!! Payton had so much fun playing outside. Coming home to Brigham and snow was not fun!
These pictures are of Payton after she let me put her hair into piggy tails, not with out shedding a few tears however! I then had to bribe her with fruit snacks and she was happy again forgetting all about the horrible thing I put her through.
Feeding her baby! She loves feeding and taking baths with her babies.
Friday, March 21, 2008
payton's hair do!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cute Brandee! Payton is just the cutest little girl.
Payton looks adorable with her hair in pigtails. Please don't do her bangs how you and I did ours! I do miss those days on Candice doing our hair. I was in St. George those same days. I wish I would have known you were there.
Sorry I spelled Candace wrong. That is supposed to be you spelling wrong not me! And I actually was in St. George a week earlier. This month has gone by so fast
I love it! The is the cutest thing ever!!!
Hey Brandee,
I finally have a blog now! It took me awhile but I did it. Payton is so cute! I can't wait till I can put piggy's in Addy's hair. My blog is kevandcheree.blogspot.com
Hi Brandee,
I totally don't know if you are going to remember me but I stumbled across your blog and couldn't believe it! I am Tim Redmon's sister (you came to our house in WY once :) Your little one is SO adorable! Callie used to be in my ward, and she said you live in Corinne? We live in Brigham. I see that you do hair and I was wondering if you do it at a salon or at your house... I am in need of a hairdo! My email is tinaredmon@hotmail.com and my blog is tinaandjake.blogspot.com.
Cute little piggies! Where did you find her cute little jacket?
Post a Comment