So yesterday I babysat a girlfriend's little boy for her and this is how it went. First Payton, darling Payton, doesn't like the fact that Easton is touching her car so she is trying to scoot away from him!
Then we take a break and they seem to be getting along fine, both having their bowls of cheerios. Easton is just over 1 year so whenever he split his cheerios Payton would say "uh oh" put her bowl down to clean up his cheerios. Well, while she was doing that Easton would then take her bowl of cheerios and eat and dump her's so that led to Payton having to take a moment alone to enjoy her cheerios.
So then back to the car, Easton had a turn, Payton did NOT like that so in the top picture you can see my little "princess" screaming "not easton, Payton car" so when she he was done, she jumped right. In this picture it is Payton staring him down, and yes, trying to run him down! My precious girl! Now, I want you all to know I was intervening in all this, not just snapping pictures as it unfolded. Payton had 2 time outs that day. We really did have fun, it really was just the car they fought over, (that is because every other toy I had two of!) It was funny, when Easton went down for a nap all she wanted was to sit on my lap and read stories. As endearing as that is, What have we created?!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Easton and Payton
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lol:) They are so cute and funny!
Brandee-
That is just hilarious! I can just picture her saying "uh-oh" and picking up his cheerios--and then getting mad when he took over her bowl! Kids are so funny!
Oh the joy of having kids!:) You gotta love 'em. Payton is so cute! And yes I just cut my. I am going to start a class of 2000 blog so we can start find people, and let them know that we are having a ten year reunion. Are you willing to help me and Brooke and a few others plan the reunion? I just want to try and get a committee together.Let me know
Hi Brandee,
Long time no talk. Your blog is so cute.. Payton is a doll. She is growing up so fast... isn't it about time for another one??
Oh memories of the baby sitting days.. oh wait, I am still tending. That is how Trey and Meah are, "Nana Trey said stupid" "Nana, Meah said stupid" or so and so touched me... all the while I am trying to drive in traffic!! Wouldn't you know, the TV in the car is broken!... I really don't like the thought of them watching TV "all" the time at home and on the road but... I think for Nana's nerves it is all too good to have one!!
I love seeing your pictures. I haven't e-mailed you because something is messed up on my address book, I can't figure it out. I'll have to get Aaron here to fix it. By the way, Randi is having a boy. They are soooo excited. They also got a new puppy!! Taya loves the new addition and he loves Taya.
Tell Jer hi for me,
miss you guy and love you tons.
Take Care,
Lisa
Kids are so cute! They crack me up! I read from Dr. Sears that kids really don't learn how to share well until after age 4. That gave me some comfort.. of course, as parents we keep trying! But you're a good mom & she is such a cute little girl!
ohh i just laugh at these picture of that little payton.. it cracks me up!.. this is jess by the way..
Post a Comment