Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In Need of a Post!


You know it is pretty bad that I haven't posted in so long and then that i Have to go back to find pictures. I don't have any recent pics that are even worth sharing!
So i Chose this one of Payton and her Daddy when we went to the Sand Dunes, yes a month ago! (i know...) It was fun, Payton had a blast! There was a sewing and park equipment to play on, she was in heaven! She loves going to the park, I try to take her as often as I can. It is just nice to be outside (when it isn't raining). Summer is in full force and we still have only had a hand full of decent outside days. With our grass slowly but surely growing, i feel I need to take her as much as I can, she just loves it. The other picture is of some "sunburned bear treats" Payton was just going crazy to smile without grabbing a cinnamon bear to chew.
Not much, but I posted!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! Payton is so cute and you do such cute things with her.
What a cute treat idea, I'll will for sure have to use this on the grandkids.
Take Care,
Luv u,

Matt&Melissa said...

Yeah for a new post! I need to do the same. Those treats are so cute and creative!

James and Whitney said...

She is getting so big! That smile just kills me! What a cutie, we really need to get together soon!