So last weekend we went to St George and it was hot and wonderful!
We climbed the rocks at Dixie Rock, Payton loved it!
IN and OUT BURGER! Yes, in St George, I was so excited! Now along with the Pizza Factory, I have another MUST eat out place when we get down that way!
This is Payton in a cave at the Dixie rock. She had to go in EVERY cave we found.
And this is the car ride home. We picked Cooper up in Cedar City. We had a great time! I don't like coming home from vacations especially when it is a 5 hour car ride! The kids did really good, Thank goodness for portable DVD players!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Sunny St George!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute pictures! Yum, I wish we had an In-N-Out up here so bad. I didn't know they got one down there - now I'm going to crave that all day long!
Post a Comment