SO i bought this cowboy...er cowgirl hat for Payton and today she came in the room wearing it, with her baby then asked me to take a picture. I think it is so funny when she comes walking out of her room in her dress up clothes. I guess something a only a mother thinks is adorable. (if you notice the date i posted this and the date the picture was taken it makes no sense. I don't have the magic ability of the future just the ability to put in the wrong day in the camera.)
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Giddyup!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
she is so stinkin cute! i just love to see what she has done now! ha.. no randi doesnt have a blog.. she says she has no time for that! but i will try to keep updated pic. on here if her and taya.. did you know she is having a boy! yeah im so excited!.. jamie has a blog though..i cant remember what it is but she is on my link list! well good to hear from you!
Post a Comment