Monday, August 10, 2009

My baby girl is 3!!!!



We celebrated yesterday at my parents.. Boston was served his cake but no utensil so he literally dove right in. He did get a spoon as you can see!


Kennady and Payton enjoying my sad excuse for cupcakes. I had such great intentions...oh well, they taste the same!


A gift from Cluck CLuck and Grandpa

All the grandkids. Peter, Boston, Kennady, Cooper, CoCo, Payton and Isaac

This is a glimpse at the playhouse loft bed we got her for her B-day (more pics to come when i have the mess cleaned up). I told her to stick her head out the window and she came out like this "i want to be a princess"

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? All the Laing grandkids are so cute! I hope you're feeling well. (Yes, all these random statements are going together in one comment.)

Randi said...

Ok so that little Boston looks like my little Tyce. I even have the same shirt with the fake tie. Weird.
By the way your cupcakes look awesome and super soft. The taste is just as important as the look. Good job.