Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recognize this face!



If you shop JJ Cole, then you may recognize the face sporting their new bundle me for toddlers! Why in the world didn't they want me as the mommy model??? (don't answer that!)


7 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

How fun & cute is that. You might just have a future runway model on your hands. She is adorable. What are you having by the way?

Callie said...

So so cute! So do you get a discount now?

Jess Mangum said...

GO PAYTON! Make the big bucks haha! thats so cute!

Matt&Melissa said...

That is too cute...yeah really, do you get a discount now? That would be totally worth is! She looks adorable!

Brooke Low said...

I think you would have made the PERFECT mom model. Payton really is so cute. It looks like you have had a fun summer so far. I always loved boating with your family.

cheree said...

That is so cute! How did you get hooked up with doing that?

Lisa said...

That is so neat!! She is such a cute little model... and I think you would have been the perfect Mom model! I mean, really why not!