Thursday, August 13, 2009

my little girl!


thanks Amanda for the photo shoot!




I had to throw this one in, it is such a Payton face!


12 comments:

Brooke Low said...

Wow! 3 years old. Between her beauty and family history you are going to be fighting off the boys early! The family we are living with cannot believe the stories I tell them about you and me in our early youth! I'm just trying to help them and give them a heads up!

Jess Mangum said...

oh my goodness i love them!! she is such a doll!

Evans said...

She really is such a beautiful girl! The 3rd picture of her is sooo pretty I love it!

The Morrisons... said...

Darling Darling Darling!

Jess said...

soo soo cute! i love em'!

Callie said...

Seriously she is BEAUTIFUL Brandee!

Matt&Melissa said...

Brandee, she looks so dang darling! Can't wait to see what your little guy is going to look like!!

Randi said...

B those are gorgeous. She is so beautiful. I hope you are feeling GREAT.

Kylee said...

She is gorgeous!

cheree said...

She is so darling!I Can't believe she is 3!

Bobby and Amanda Lewis said...

So cute, and so big! She looks like a little girl now. By the way, how did you get her involved with the bundle me photo shoot?

Lisa said...

Love the pictures... she just gets cuter every time I see (pictures) of her.