The rodeo! CoCo Mo!
Payton and Cooper enjoyed it more than CoCo
This was on our way to the rodeo...who is she talking to? we don't know!
she loved the bunnies!
Monday, August 31, 2009
last of the fair....PROMISE!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Im so glad that I can check up on you now through your blog........I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Im excited for the new little addition too!! Tell the fam HI....:)
I love her little hat! She looks so cute! Thanks for arranging the girl's night...I haven't laughed or shuffled that hard in a long time lol!
Hey B,
The "Canvas" Pictures you saw on the blog are just 12x12 prints Mod Bodged onto wood. That's it super simple but dang freakin' cute. If you have questions about how to do it. I can send you detailed info through E-mail. Let me know.
P.S. I want to see some Prego pictures before that baby is born dang it!
Yes!!!! We love Payton. She is so dang cute. And what kid doesn't love a bunny???
Post a Comment