So before we could get a picture of the new couple the kids ran over to them!
The NASH's!!!
So Payton did this without any instructions. Earlier that day Cinn had asked Payton if she would hold her dress for her , and obviously didn't forget that. Cinn was the princess in the castle yesterday and Payton was just thrilled to be there!
Then so did Kenna and they didn't let go!!! It was an adventure to get there on time, all my fault, but once there it was really nice and we are all so excited for them! If you want to see some of their gorgeous pics check out Amanda's photography blog.
www.amandalaingphotography.blogspot.com
Friday, March 13, 2009
SHE DID IT!!!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks so pretty, I love her corsage! Cute pictures of the little girls!
Brando tell Cinn congrats I wish I could have been there. I just couldn't swing it. Love you guys.
Cinnamon looks beautiful! I love all your Disneyland pictures that looks like so much fun!Congrats on the pregnancy, that is exciting when are you due?
Post a Comment