Thanks to cousin Kennady, Payton gets these DARLING minnie mouse high heels! Aren't they so cute! Payton loves them. thanks Kenna and Amanda!
again, i don't know why i am recently having this problem of the pictures not being right side up, anyone tell me what i need to be doing?
Candace had her baby on february 26th! Coco Ryan Jensen 6 lbs 10 oz 19 1/2 inches long! everyone is running on a little less sleep but doing great!
and this is "big sister Payton" well... kinda. Ya see as soon as Candace made it know she was pregnant, so was Payton. She always talked about how her baby sister was in her belly. now that CoCo is here, i have tried to explain that she is the big cousin but she insists that she is the big sister! (?!) so i guess it is good practice for now because... I guess the time has come ... she will officially be a big sister in September! yep, i guess that is the announcement! You know keeping the secret was really fun when we were expecting Payton, this time around the fun is in the telling! That and after telling mom, because some things moms just figure out, it has been hard trying to keep straight who doesn't know! Maybe that is because i have been SO SO So very sick and now i don't have to be miserable and hide it anymore. I can be miserable openly! jk I feel like it is getting some better, lets hope that the end is near-of the sickness that is!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
(i don't know what to title this one?)
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Brandee! Congrats and I am so sorry you don't feel good :( We always say this but really we need to get together and do lunch or something!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! im so excited for you!! little coc is so cute and tiny! babies are so fuuuun!
coco*
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. I hate the waiting game. Congrats to Candi also. Seriously I am so excited when I was reading your blog. (I normally don't read I just look at pictures, That is why I didn't even know Trey was getting his tonsils out. Hence I now read blogs :) I actually jumped up I was so excited. Love ya.
Thats awesome! Congratulations!
congratulations! I'm excited for you, and I hope the sickness goes away soon!
Yay..congrats! That is super exciting! So sorry you are sick......hang in there!
Congratulations, Brandee! Sounds like she's ready and willing to be a big sister! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Brandee this is Raelee, I am so excited for you!!! And i am glad that yo put a picture of Coco on your blog!! Hope you get feeling better!!
CONGRATS! I had no idea...hopefully the sickness is going away soon...that is the WORST part! That is so exciting!!
to flip pictures.. go to your files on your computer where you can look at your pictures and flip the picture before you put it on your blog
Little Coco is so precious!!! What a beautiful little thing:)
I love Paytons shoes. They are so cute. She love's her dress-up's!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment