You would think that we would be all Disneyed out.... not my child. She seems to not get enough! We went to Disney on ICe again and had just as much fun as the first time!
Payton and Cousin COoper waiting for the show to start! Yes I know that maybe Payton was a bit over dressed, but she LOVED it! She is my dress up girl for sure. She puts on her minnie high heels everyday!
Just singing along! She loves to sing, she is singing everyday all the time. I really hope that when she gets older she can sing well or it will just be sad because she loves it so much! I love it she will begin with one song and before it is over she has mixed in words from about 3 other songs. I will have to get it on video to really make sense.
Cousin Kenna and Payton enjoying the show!
and more of the same. Singing and clapping the entire show!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Disney on Ice II
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I am way behind! Congrats on the baby...So fun! I hope you are feeling better!
We had so much fun when we went also. I really think I will do it every year. Love ya.
Oh, such cute little cousins!! They make me smile :)
Post a Comment