okay so i found this and just thought it was great! i found it at www.baby-gaga.com
my case isn't this bad, or at least i hope that it won't be! don't get me wrong, please know that i am very happy that i am pregnant but it is nice to know that others are out there!
Actually, I just LOVE vomiting!
by The Sarcastic Journalist
Some women are lucky; they don’t get morning sickness. There are some that have a little less luck; they get some morning sickness. Then there are the rest of us, the women with weeks of nonstop vomiting.
All that nonstop vomiting has a name: Hyperemesis. I have a feeling that hyperemesis is Latin for “Poor woman that vomits everything in sight.”
Since hyperemesis isn’t that well known, most people tend to ask questions such as “have you tried crackers?” or “I hear that ginger works.”
For many women, the only thing that works is having an 8-pound baby shoot out of her crotch
.I know that people are trying to be helpful, but it is really hard not to go postal on someone offering “advice,” especially if you spent the night before in the emergency room, getting IV fluids for dehydration.
I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to say “Crackers? Really? That’s all it takes? Eating a few stinking crackers? I’ve been vomiting for five months straight and all I needed to do was eat a stinking cracker?”
comment on this article
9 comments:
Congrats!! I'm with you... pregnancy & throwing up sucks! But the little ones are worth it! Suck down coke slurpees.. they're good. I hope the sick time passes quickly! I am happy for you!
I just heard the news yesterday that you were expecting! Ahhh! That's so exciting! So when is your exact due date? I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Did you feel sick the whole pregnancy with Payton or did it wear off? Let me know how everything is going. Congrats!
What? Your pregnant! Congrats.
Congrats!! I knew it...I hadn't looked at your blog for awhile and thought to myself..."Isn't it about time that we get an announcement that Brandee is pregnant!" Low and behold I get on and that is exactly what I see! YEAH I am so excited for you! Good luck on being sick...hopefully it doesn't last long. Tell Jer hi
Love it Love it Love it. I so wanted to rip everyones head off. There was one day I threw up every 30 minutes in between clients, unfortunately the bathroom is right next door. (So they got to hear everything) After commenting are you hungry or some dumb answer like that after the 3rd time they just shut there mouth. Glad it is over and I have 2 healthy kiddos. Good luck with the vomiting I love ya.
That's funny! I had to pass it along to my other little prego friend who I think has said almost the same thing to me.... anyway CONGRATS!!!!
Hey there, Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you, (no because you are vomiting, but for the out come.)... It will be so good for Payton to have a little brother or sister:)
Hope you are feeling better but the day.
See you tommorow:)
Love ya,
sorry for the typo's above!
I read a little while ago on your blog that you are preggo and have meaning to tell you CONGRATS!!! I hope you have started to feel better!?!?
Post a Comment