Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas

So just a few shots taken from Christmas with the Laings. This is Candace with her dog Rookie. Candace is 7 months Pregnant with baby CoCo and so excited to deliver!

And this is my news i was talking out in the previous post! CINN is GETTING MARRIED! sadly i swore i got a pic of them together but all i got i guess was his hand! We love Paul and are so excited to have him in the family! March is when this exciting event happens!!!!!
So this is Cooper as Joseph reading the Christmas story, Kennady as Mary and Payton as the Angel. Watch out, that star was really going crazy!
And all of Biz and Pa's grand kids. Payton, Kennady, Cooper and Boston (with the Binky) and Kenna is holding Peter and Cooper has Isaac! Darling! I tried taking Payton's angel costume off after the "play" but she insisted that she wanted to be the angel!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas... love the picture of the grandkids... they are all just so adorable. They are all growing up way too fast. Hope all is well. Love you and miss you:)
Happy New Year.

Lisa said...

I forgot to congratulate Cinnamon! That is really neat and we will for sure be there for the big day. I know it is in March, I forgot the exact date. Will you e-mail me and let me know. I know that Randi would like to know, maybe she can make plans to come:)