So I thought I would share my day, it began like this... This morning I got up to run on the treadmill but Payton had woken up so I needed to stay inside to make sure she went back to sleep before I went out in the garage (that is where my treadmill is). Anyway, I had to jump on the computer so I thought I would just do it then while I made sure she was asleep then i would get on the treadmill. Well, and hour and a half later and a hole bunch of $$$ later, I missed my workout time and had to jump in the shower.
LESSON: never BROWSE online especially when it is before the sun comes up and you are not fully awake!
Next made a mad dash to get ready and leave so i wasn't late meeting some friends. My friends ended up not being able to make it. (For those friends reading this; I REALLY don't care i just have to explain so that you get a feel for how my day went!) By the time we I had gotten the news Payton and I were already at the Treehouse in Ogden, where we were going to meet. So really, no big deal Payton and I stayed because it really is such a fun cute place for kids. Well, Payton was playing with some cups and stuff when this little boy comes and snatches a tea pot from her and she CRIES!. So being a good mother I try to explain how we need to share these toys with all the kids. Well, this other mother does nothing, this kid just snatched it from her then ran the other way and dropped the teapot. okay whatever. So about a half hour later payton is by some big blocks and here comes this kid again. Well, Payton sees this kid coming and so she puts her hands on this block she is standing by. (these blocks are too big for kids to pick up but are for climbing on.) So this kid comes to her block of all the other blocks and sees her hand on it "claiming" possession. He doesn't like that so he hits her on the head! So here comes the alligator tears. I try to comfort her but here I am thinking, "I don't know what to say to her, she just got hit on the head." So the mother comes over and kneels by her son and says "Did you hit her?" That was it!!!! NO, apology, I don't even think she waited for her son to respond to her question. So that was it, we were staying as far away from that kid as possible. If i saw him, we went a different direction.
Lesson: i am not sure, stay away from that boy and that mother really!
Then, pretty soon here comes all these 3 graders to the Treehouse on a field trip. They were having a ball and I really can't blame them for how they were acting, they were excited running from place to place. Meanwhile, not just my child but all little toddlers were getting knocked over and things dropped on their heads from the 3 graders throwing things from the upstairs level. Last straw, we were out of there!
So then we went to Warrens for a hamburger and fries. Hey, i know not the healthiest. But if you understood my child. I do make her eat healthy. The day before she maybe had 300 calories so when she said she wanted to eat a hamburger and fries, hey she can have it.
So we are sitting waiting for our food. This next part i am truly not making fun I just was caught so off guard! This BIG BURLY, MANLY MAN comes over and very politely tells me that my "bracelet is a very attractive bracelet, he noticed it across the room and that my daughter was lovely" ??? Again, thank you, but i would have expected it coming from a woman or even a man in woman jeans but this guy appeared to be, well just a Guy. So whatever.
Then the rest of the day was spent dashing through the stores I needed to get to while downtown and only scoring 1/4 things i needed! Sorry this is a long story. I told my mother and she said I am experiencing what it is like to be her. I love my mom I do, but it is true her life is so crazy, I sure hope this is not the begining!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
January 28, 2009
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I really am sorry to laugh at your expense but I wish I could have seen the man come up to you in Warrens......sure to be a classic!
Hope your week gets better!
ha! oh man i seriously enjoyed that day haha!
Sorry I contributed to your crappy day!! I really feel like I have lost my mind lately, I can't seem to keep anything straight (I blame it on the kids!) Hopefully we can get it right next time, I'd love to go again!
Oh my, I'm sorry for the rotten day you had. It makes you appreciate the good ones, for sure. You are so funny, keep up the good work, at least you were "trying" to have a fun outing with you daughter, I'm sure you get points for that:) Love you!
Post a Comment