Merry Christmas all ya' all! Like many of you we are very excited for Christmas for Payton! (you excited for your own kids and family not just for Payton i mean) Kids make it that much more fun! Life is crazy busy right now for everyone. Hope you all have a great one! I have VERY exciting news to share, but i first need a picture to share it! so after the holidays...! (some of you may already know! but I got permission to blog about it so i can't wait!)
So a friend of mine emailed me this that was pretty cute. Check it out but WARNING!!! don't go there with kids in the the room for the first time!!!!!
http://portablenorthpole.sympatico.msn.ca/home
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Merry Christmas
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Seriously Bran you are killing me. I don't know the surprise and I check everyday if you've updated. We need to all get together and do lunch one day or something!
Post a Comment