Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 08!


So grandma Hubbard has a castle in her house, yep, you heard me right a castle! the grandkids love it! so she decorated it for halloween! Grandma Hubbard makes donuts for Halloween trick or treaters!

This is Payton and Cousin Maci the good witch. cousin Mckenna is there in the corner as well.

happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I want a grandma castle, how cute! I love the say above... need to post that in my house.
I sent you 3 email regarding the DeMille Gathering, ignore the first two, the third one is the charm. Let me know if this is a help or not.
Glad you had a happy halloween!!

Lisa said...

ignore the first 3... the 4th one is the charm!! Seriously!!!

Brooke Low said...

Payton is ready for Disneyland! You need to have her dress in that costume when you go. I like your hair!

smnorton said...

Payton looked so cute, and also love the hair. I also love that Candace was dancing with that man so funny.

Tanya said...

We had a GREAT time--Payton is so funny! I love how she talks--she comes up with some funny things!

Tara Hobbs said...

I can't believe how big your little girl is! I guess we should visit corinne church more often. Fun to see your blog :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Too cute, I want a castle!

Randi said...

can she be my grandma? your baby is ADORABLE!
I can't wait to see you guys again!

Evans said...

Your hairs dark, very cute!