So we went to DISNEY ON ICE!!!! Payton went in her Minnie Mouse dress from Halloween. Her and Cousin Cooper before the show started!!! She was so excited at this point to see so many mickey mouse and princess things everywhere!
This is pretty typical of that night. We couldn't get her to look Anywhere away from the show. She LOVED it so much!! It was as much fun watching her as it was the show. Literally, she didn't blink! and her mouth was open in a grin the entire night! I thought that somewhere in the show she would lose interest, NOPE!! she was dancing, clapping and pointing out the characters the ENTIRE time!!!
Another pic that shows her and cousin Cooper caught up in the show!
It is intermission, that is why Payton is looking away from the ice.
All the characters waving goodbye at the end. You just can never get a great picture of the show. It was so much fun, it makes me so excited to go to DisNeyLanD. i think she is going to have a ball!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
DisNey oN Ice!!!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I heard that this Disney on Ice show was very good. Looks like you had fun! I love your dark (darker) hair, look good on you! It was fun to talk to you the other day, did you get the flyer in the mail?
That looks so fun! I love her little Minnie Mouse outfit. Isn't it funny how kids get fixated on one particular character, like Minnie Mouse? Ella's is Handy Manny...not very girlie like Minnie, but oh well!! Cute pictures!
I am so glad that she had such a good time. She is so ready for Disneyland. I love the matching necklaces! By the way, do you have any news from BEHS for the website?
Post a Comment