Okay this may not be funny to anyone without some explaining. So Candace picked mom up right from work and met Jer and I down at Disney On Ice. We didn't know it until we saw each other, we were all wearing the SAME necklace, "Brite" from the Park Lane Jewelry i sell. Soo funny, what are the odds!
And yes i do realize in every picture i am the closest to the camera trying to back up therefore giving myself a very attractive double chin! it was either these or no pics at all. so i guess, i lose!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
BRITE
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
something very funny... IM WEARING THAT RIGHT NOW!.. its my moms of course! but i love it! i borrowed it for pictures and havent given it back!
I love my Brite necklace as well. And I did get it back today;)
Are you kidding me? I almost bought that necklace last weekend but thought 100 for the necklace alone would make me regret it... great now I am jealous, thanks. haha /i do LOVE it though... I didn't know you sold!
Post a Comment