January 25 was Candace's B-day so my sisters and I went to lunch and shopping. In the first photo we were at Paradise Cafe in Sugar House. (i highly recommend). Candace is getting married on the 9th of February so we did most of the shopping for that. We now are making it a tradition for our Birthdays. This pic of Payton may not show up too well, but she was ready for the camera so I thought i should at least post her good efforts.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like fun - I love shopping and lunch - my favorite hobbies! Payton looks so cute in her little turtleneck!
Brandee-
Your family is so cute! I found your blog from Jamie's.. yeah! I'd love to get in touch with you. Shoot me an email.
Heather (Brown) Deem
sweetpea_hd@comcast.net
Yea Brandee!
I found you! The blogging world is great! Hope you don't mind I stop in from time to time to check out your cute fam!
Elyse
Hey,
I changed my blog to private, so I need your email to "invite" you. (Mine is jensenkylee@hotmail.com) Thanks!
-Ky
Post a Comment