She finally made it to 20 lbs! Forward in her carseat is now legal! She went to her 18 month checkup and she finally tipped the scales at 20 lbs. It is a good thing, had she not I think the doctor wanted to do some testing. We are all celebrating with her by showing off those legs in these cute hot pants Biz got her. (Biz is Grandma Laing. Why Biz?... Long story!)
Pictures don't show her actually getting her groove on, but you can bet that she was. I think she was doing the boogie to some good 'ol country tunes too! I had to interrupt to switch to her skirt, she would twirl in!
If you haven't noticed by now, I am not someone who updates all that frequently, so to those of you who I have not responded to, I am sorry. I do love to hear from you all!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
20 Lbs!!!!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My little guy is 16 months and still only 18 pounds. I cheated and put him the forward facing carseat though. We did have to go thru all the testing- and it turns out he is just skinny. Anyway- she is a darling little girl and I love the dance clothes!
My two year old was always tiny. My one month old, however, is not. They just are who they are! Your little girl is soo adorable though! And her little dancing outfit is precious.
What a doll!! I want to hear the "Biz" story!!!
What a doll she is! Aren't girls so fun to watch dance! Your family is so cute! Lets get together soon!
Brandee, Payton is so cute in her little dance outfit! Are you going to have her take lessons? Its exciting as they get older and you can start doing fun things like that for them!
Well, i can see that she must be following in her mom's footsteps! That's good. I never knew hom different boys and girls are! It's so fun to see all of our kids running around. (woa, that sounds old!)No, your fine I just figured that your were maybe busy or something. It was really fun seeing you at church! It's amazing how fast the time goes by! Your look really great! Payton is so darling this is my favorite stage! We'll have to get together just let me know my schedule is pretty free, I'm sure I could slip away from my cleaning I don't think it will go anywhere! ha ha I seen Candice got married she looked beautiful! Well I'll chat with you later you can email k.douglas01@yahoo.com Chat with you later! Kendra
Brandee! You have got such a cutie! I swear little girls are the best!
Post a Comment