So nowadays, all I do is clean up after and find Payton in interesting places! The pictures up above: Jer and I were talking in the living room when we heard Payton saying "stuck, stuck!" when we went to the kitchen, well, the pictures tell you what we found! All for a handful of straws!?! Then this one just above, well, she wanting to "sit" she told me. So life is fun with her around, otherwise I would have a clean house~!
I totally know the feeling. I am looking at a huge pile of dvds and books right now that need to be put back on the shelf only for Drew to pull them off again. They sure keep us busy don't they.
Hey- Your family is so cute & Payton is such a doll! She's just a hands-on learner & that's the best kind. I stumbled on your blog from Jamie's. Email me cause I'd love to get in touch with you! Heather (Brown) Deem sweetpea_hd@comcast.net
5 comments:
I'm glad she's keeping you guys busy---she is sooooo adorable!
I totally know the feeling. I am looking at a huge pile of dvds and books right now that need to be put back on the shelf only for Drew to pull them off again. They sure keep us busy don't they.
Good for Payton! I would be a little upset if you have a little kid and no messes! She is too cute!
Matthew thought the picture of Payton "stuck" in the drawer was pretty funny. I am so excited for Candice. I love it to see her making messes!
Hey-
Your family is so cute & Payton is such a doll! She's just a hands-on learner & that's the best kind. I stumbled on your blog from Jamie's. Email me cause I'd love to get in touch with you!
Heather (Brown) Deem
sweetpea_hd@comcast.net
Post a Comment