Tuesday, January 18, 2011

date weekend!

Just a nice overnight date in SLC! little shopping, dinner, movie then a night at a hotel! it was nice to getaway if only for 24 hours.
After coming home from our fun weekend without kiddos we took them to Yogi Bear 3D then to pizza...they enjoyed the 50 cent/15 second ride! jeepers!
Sunday we went to the recording of The Music and the Spoken Word (which was really just nice!) then spent the morning walking around temple square.
The FRIED PICKLES!..yes they were wonderful! Jer was skeptic but even admitted that they were ok....liar! they were great!

3 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

Sounds fun! Its so nice to get away, even if its just overnight! I always feel so much better anytime we get away...glad you had fun!

THE GOULDINGS said...

YAY...so glad to have you back into the blogging world!!

Ginger said...

I LOVE the fried pickles at the Garden!! Yummy:) I too was a skeptic, but mmmm I wish I had some right now. And I wish I could get away for a night with my husband! Jealous.