mini cheer camp
Payton loves all things girly...cousin Maci one of Payton's favorite people
Uncle Adam and Josh at the Bees game
We take Grandpa out to the game and he spends more buying gifts for the grandkids. Thanks Grandpa!
mama and Joshua!
This day was so much fun Brooke, Whit and Lenet! not so much fun for the ducks!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
This and that...
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sure my mom informed you that the other three ducks died a short time later! At least that one got put out of its misery a bit earlier. Thanks for planning that day to get together, fun like always!
Brandee, I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you forever. It looks like you and your family is doing great. Your two kids are soooo cute. Love the blog.
stacy
i love love the pictures of your kids that amanda took! they are adorabel!
Post a Comment