7 months old! 20 lbs and 29 inches tall! glad to see my dad's jeans are still alive!
so i made jer try yoga one night and this is how Payton likes to work out with dad! Jer usually does some sort of exercise and Payton reminds him if he doesn't she Enjoys working out with daddy. great work out for him!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Excerising
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for an update!! I'm glad you're getting back into it...its hard to come back once you've stopped for awhile, isn't it?! I can't believe how cute and chubby Josh is! Call me this week and we'll go on our visit...I'm pretty much always available!
I'm so glad you're back to the blogging world! Your kids are so adorable!
I love that he is so big. They are both so big and so cute! Hopefully we can get together soon!
Yes, I think your Dad gens are defiantly alive in Josh... he is going to big like his Papa Laing! He is such a cute kiddo! I am so glad that your fam was able to come to my house Sunday... who know's if that will ever happen again! Loved it!!
i love the yoga. nice try jeremy! your first pic in your last post of josh is so cute. i love it!
Post a Comment