well, so this was home, Josh just went to his 4 month appt. 18lbs!!! yeah, Payton was petite, but she was 17 lbs at a year!!! so, yes, he takes more after me. strangely he is only in the 89% for his weight...>97% for his height! Hooray! i hope my dad's jeans don't goto waste!
going home:(
thought this was funny, Payton wanted a sword so badly! and with her headband she was pirate payton!her favorite princess!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Happiest Place on Earth!
Posted by
Jeremy, Brandee and Payton
at
10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So jealous of your trip! It looks so fun...too bad it rained though! I can't believe how big Josh is...at this rate, he'll weigh more than Payton!! (Gage is only 2 pounds lighter than Ella!)
I love that Josh is so big there is just something about chubby babies! I'm glad you had fun in Disneyland too! I have to admit I have never seen that queen, but I agree with Payton...she is scary!
I am so jealous you guys went to Disneyland!! I love that place! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment