Thursday, November 5, 2009

halloween 09



This is Payton all dressed up in her costume for dancing class... she loves both the costume and dancing.

or most up to date family pic...

10 comments:

Evans said...

Your kids look darling!

Jamie said...

ADORABLE! Brandee you look GREAT!:)

smnorton said...

your kids are so cute and you look so good for just having a baby!

Matt&Melissa said...

How cute...I love the fish! You look so good too!!

Nashes said...

I love this picture, you know why? You guys all look way cute but mostly it's RaRa and NewNew in the background. You saw that coming from me, didn't ya?

cheree said...

So Cute!! I really think you should wear those pink glasses everyday!

James and Whitney said...

Cute costumes! You all look great! We used carpet tacks to make our pumpkins...whatever works right?! Let's get together soon!

Callie said...

Adorable pictures!

The Mortons said...

YOu look GOod Brandee. We had so much fun yesterday! thanks!

TinaBean said...

Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! How is it with two? I am really behind on blogs but wanted to say hi and congrats!