Jeremy, Brandee, Payton and Josh
So sweet! I want to hold him again!
He is seriously so cute I can't wait to see him! How are you feeling by the way?
I love him!!! He is so darn cute......and I love your birth announcements!!! Im glad mommy is doing well too!
He's soo sweet!! Hope you are doing well!!!
Too cute! I love the one in the beanie!
Congrats, you are superwoman!
B he is so stinkin cute. I hope all is going well.
He looks so cute in that little beanie! I love the announcement...hope things are going well for you and you are getting used to life with 2 kids...(it gets easier, i promise!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So sweet! I want to hold him again!
He is seriously so cute I can't wait to see him! How are you feeling by the way?
I love him!!! He is so darn cute......and I love your birth announcements!!! Im glad mommy is doing well too!
He's soo sweet!! Hope you are doing well!!!
Too cute! I love the one in the beanie!
Congrats, you are superwoman!
B he is so stinkin cute. I hope all is going well.
He looks so cute in that little beanie! I love the announcement...hope things are going well for you and you are getting used to life with 2 kids...(it gets easier, i promise!)
Post a Comment