Brandee! Hey I was just blog hopping and found YOU! YAY! I love your blog...what a beautiful little girl you have! She is so dang pretty! Well, so are you. I love your hair! You look so cute! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list so I can keep checkin in on you! Jamie (Hirschi) Pugmire
Yeah, she's incredibly cute...but I AM anxious. I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole. And I think she would still find a way to ruin another sweater of mine.-Aunty Cimmy
Yea..I'm so glad you found us! You'll be addicted in no time. I am sometimes a little too addicted.....oh well. Your family is so cute! I'm excited to keep in touch better!
Brandee! How are you? Your little girl is gorgeous! And you are so cute! I was blog hopping and found you. I hope you are doing good. Feel free to look at our blog, I think you can get to it from here! Merry Christmas. Steph (Larsen) Johnson
7 comments:
Looks like you are getting pretty blog-savvy! Love the background. And Payton is so cute.
Brandee!
Hey I was just blog hopping and found YOU! YAY! I love your blog...what a beautiful little girl you have! She is so dang pretty! Well, so are you. I love your hair! You look so cute! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list so I can keep checkin in on you! Jamie (Hirschi) Pugmire
Yeah, she's incredibly cute...but I AM anxious. I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole. And I think she would still find a way to ruin another sweater of mine.-Aunty Cimmy
Hey Brandee. This is Kylee (Jensen). You and your family are so cute - what an adorable little girl! I hope you're having a great holiday season.
So cute Brandee! I can kind of see your house in the background - it looks so cute. I still need to come out there and see it!
Yea..I'm so glad you found us! You'll be addicted in no time. I am sometimes a little too addicted.....oh well. Your family is so cute! I'm excited to keep in touch better!
Brandee! How are you? Your little girl is gorgeous! And you are so cute! I was blog hopping and found you. I hope you are doing good. Feel free to look at our blog, I think you can get to it from here! Merry Christmas. Steph (Larsen) Johnson
Post a Comment