i have to post another while i am thinking about it so i can figure this out and not seem so blogger stupid. So this is us on out trip to Illinios in October when we went to pick up Adam. it was lots of fun, we went to Chicago and didn't shop near enough, then we went to Nauvoo which was really fun. This would be us infor onf the temple. Our trip was way too short so i hope to go back sometime soon.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Brandee!! I am so excited you have joined the world of blogging! Mine and Tyler's is gingandty.blogspot.com. I can't believe how big and cute little Payton is. Sorry if I mis-spelled her name. I miss the Laing family! If you go to my blog you can click links to the rest of my family's blogs. We're all in on it. Tell your family hi from me!
Okay Brandee, so i'm not so good at this blogging thing either. I have just had to figure it out as I go. I think it might be different depending on your template, but the way I added links to other people's blog is I first clicked on "sign in" then I clicked on "layout". Then you click on "add a page element". Then from there you can add a bunch of different features. If you want to add the links you click on "Link List". But that is how I added my pics and links and stuff. Good luck! I hope that helps.
Oh and if you want to move where things are you can just click and drag them on the "layout" page. Then be sure to save your changes and click view blog in a new window.
Oh and p.s. I am so so excited for Candace and Cooper. They deserve the best considering what they have been through the past year. And they handled it like real troopers! I got my dress at the best place. It's called bridal image in Bountiful. You just take the 2600 south exit and go east and its on your right in a place called colonial square. Or there is this cool place in salt lake on north temple called the Bride's Shop. It's small and right by a little bakery but they have some amazing dresses. And a lot of them are really unique too! Loves
Brandee-
Hey remeber me? You never know who you will find with this blogging thing. Your little girl is the cutest!!! How old is she? My blog is arizonaphillips.blogspot.com if you want to see pics of my kids- I have 2 now- crazy!!! Anyway- It is so fun to see your cute fam.
see you- Claire Thue Phillips
brandee, i just found your blog. I'm new to all this too. what a cute family, i love all the pictures!
Brandee-
I found your blog by linking off of a bunch of other people's blogs. It is crazy how many people you can find thru these things. I am not an expert blogger by any means but I do know how to do a few things so ask away if you have any questions. Talk to you again soon.
Claire
Brandee, I am just saying hi...I do NOT, I repeat do NOT have a blog spot (as you know I'm not a believer) but I do fancy yours. Little Miss Payton is looking as gorgeous as ever. And you are all as tiny as ever.Loves. -Cinnamon
Post a Comment